When it comes to healthcare data integrations, there’s often more than meets the eye. Accessing healthcare data is complicated and getting data into the right format and in front of the right people can easily become overwhelming. Every team looks different and there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to interoperability. Fortunately, there is another approach: fully managed services from Rhapsody as a Managed Service.
Learn more about Rhapsody as a Managed Service, a fully managed solution with integrations built, monitored, and maintained—on your behalf—by experts in healthcare interoperability, giving you the freedom to focus on innovation and rapidly onboard new customers.
What you’ll learn:
- How organizations can stay on pace with their growth goals with the right interoperability strategy
- The increasing need to connect apps to the EHR
- The power of getting the right data in the right place for clinical care teams
- Why there is no one-size-fits-all approach to building integrations
- What experience a managed service offering brings to facilitate design and implementation across teams
- The importance of a partner who is focused on information security and compliance globally
- Examples of integrations enabled based on unique workflows (the devil is in the details, after all)
Leading the conversation are Thomas Myers, Rhapsody senior director of cloud solutions development, and Shelley Wehmeyer, director of product marketing at Rhapsody.
Meet the speakers:
Thomas Myers, senior director, cloud solutions development
After years of technical experience applied across a wide array of industries, Tom landed in healthcare IT to stay. It’s through his day-to-day work of developing new products that he sees a path to improving the delivery of patient care at a global scale. Tom is a creative thinker with a wealth of experiences and tools to draw from to help Rhapsody teams and customers solve problems and move fast toward their goals. His innovative mindset challenges everyone he works with to build a better way of doing what needs to be done to improve patient care.
Shelley Wehmeyer, director, product marketing, Rhapsody
Shelley dedicates her career to simplifying the complexities of health and social care delivery around the world with technology. Whether in the context of navigating the requirements of a new market, launching a new product, or enabling client-facing teams and clients on product strategy, the most rewarding part of Shelley’s experience is the ability to bring together cross-functional, cross-organizational teams to a common goal—doing what is best for the patient and the clinician.