To succeed, a healthcare organization needs detailed, instructive explanations provided by a knowledgeable and fully supportive partner. Our Professional Services provides comprehensive support throughout the implementation process and beyond to ensure that our customers successfully achieve their goals and maintain long-term performance.
Our Professional Services team seeks to thoroughly understand the targets and timelines for every project via in-depth customer interaction and collaboration. We work with customers and discuss architectural plans, perform a complete examination of a facility’s infrastructure, and conduct workflow audits as well. By assessing the customer’s current systemic processes, we can identify pain points and ascertain what is or what isn’t working well to focus our efforts and allocate resources appropriately, ensuring we are aligned to best meet our client’s respective objectives.
Read: Steps to successfully replace an outdated interface engine
Once a total solution has been settled upon, the Professional Services team provides thorough training to guarantee that our customers are Corepoint product experts. Our team assesses each customer’s experience before determining the best approach, adjusting training speeds and levels accordingly to empower them to succeed using our best practices. Our reps even conduct on-site workshops that range in topic from development to troubleshooting to optimizing the engine. To further educate customers, our team will phase product delivery to correspond with Corepoint Integration Engine Training classes.
Healthcare organizations strive to provide the best care to their patients. Successful, stress-free product integration has the power to change the flow of information and enable better decision making for optimal patient care.
Corepoint Professional Services can assist with:
- New interface development, testing, & go-live. Our team will develop any type of interface to any type of application (e.g., HL7 V2, web services, FHIR, CCD, proprietary files, NCPDP, X12 to internal or external systems including HIE, ACO, or state reporting.
- Onsite workshops. Work on architectural planning, consulting, or custom training.
- 24/7 remote monitoring. Our team offers 24/7 monitoring and troubleshooting of your interfaces, which is extremely helpful when your team members are on vacation or during temporary transition periods.
- Migration services. EHR migrations and new Corepoint interface development. Go-live assistance.
- Conversions. Interface conversion from legacy engine or point-to-point.
- Plan for the unexpected. Our team helps you design and implement a plan to keep interfaces online with Assured Availability (A2) and Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Project management. Let us keep your interoperability initiatives involving Corepoint Integration Engine on target.